WHO WE ARE
After 150 plus years, Trinitarians have that same “unyielding determination” to have their own parish as did their founders.
HOLY TINITY "TOP TEN"
2. HOSPITALITYOur community is made up of a variety of people. Different ages, backgrounds, races, and cultures all bring their own gifts and strengths. 3. VOLUNTEERS IN MINISTRYParish members serve one another as ministers within our liturgies. We proclaim God's word as lectors, witness to the Body of Christ as Eucharistic Ministers, welcome each other as greeters, and sing praise as choir members.
4. RCIAThe Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is a process of informing and including all who wish to join us. Anyone interested in the Catholic Church can be part of this journey.
5. FAMILY DIMENSIONBesides seeing our whole parish as a family, the needs of today's families are primary to us. Our Family Religious Education Program (FIRE) is just one of the ways we offer support of all types of families. All generations are respected and appreciated.
6. SOCIALWe have fun! Whether it's our annual Trinity Sunday picnic, our Christmas Bazaar, our work parties, our Pancake Breakfast, our Fish Fry or one of our Potlucks, we just enjoy being together.
7. LOCATIONAs a downtown parish, we represent an ongoing presence in the urban scene. We cooperate with our neighboring Catholic and Christian Churches.
8. COMMUNITY LIFEWe care about each other! Those not able to join us at weekend worship are visited by committed volunteers. Whether it's a warm embrace, a thoughtful word, or an act of kindness, the people of Holy Trinity make a special effort to show compassion and love within our community.
9. CHRISTIAN FORMATIONNo one is a "finished product" when it comes to growing in faith. Our adult programs, family religious education, sacramental preparations, and RCIA are aimed at not just knowledge, but involvement.
10. OUTREACHTouching the lives of those who are hungry and homeless, members of Holy Trinity work with St. Paul Lutheran Church, St. Vincent de Paul, area nursing homes and hospitals, and many others. We respect life in all stages.